Emco Disposal provides professional waste management solutions across the greater Toronto and surrounding areas. You can rely on us to offer competitive pricing to our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Acceptable items allowed in the disposal bins:
- Attic, Basement, Garage and Shed Debris
- Concrete, Rock and Gravel – broken from pathways, patios, driveways or flooring
- Construction Debris – drywall, tiling, plywood, wall boards, floor boards, frames, windows, doors
- Furniture – desks, filing cabinets, tables, dressers, mattresses, sofa beds, couches/sofas
- Garbage – paper, cardboard, boxes, old books/magazines
- Garden Debris – yard trimmings, hedge clippings, branches, trees, sod, dirt
- Roofing Materials – shingles, trimmings
- Scrap Metal
- Wood – fencing, framing or deck debris, old lumber, firewood
- Light fixture’s are accepted once ballast is removed
Construction Debris: at EMCO Disposal we can arrange to have a bin/skip dropped off at your site that will take your construction debris. Please look at our list of building materials that do not take. Talk to one of our friendly staff members for all the information you may need.
Concrete Waste: if you have some concrete waste that you need to get rid of and don’t know where to go, please contact us and we will provide you with a special bin that will take concrete waste.
Dirt/Clean Fill: it is really important that you remove your dirt/clean fill as soon as you can to prevent any fire hazard, erosion problems or even the possibility of your grass being killed off. Don’t let your dirt/clean fill sit around for weeks or months; contact us for the delivery of a bin today.