Are you planning to have a major home renovation project? If yes, then consider renting a dumpster. You need it for the debris and other waste materials that will be accumulated during and after your home improvement project. Dumpster rental is also recommended for projects involving demolition, new construction, home or office cleanout, landscape maintenance, and masonry or concrete installation. Some of these projects may create large volume of waste materials, so you have to choose the right dumpster size and type. If you need help on this aspect, please contact us at EMCO Disposal Services Ltd.
Our company is an expert in waste disposal and management. For years, we have been helping homeowners and commercial property owners maintain the cleanliness of their premises. We offer dumpster rental services to clients around GTA. Some of the areas we serve include Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Markham, East Gwillimbury, Brampton, Aurora, Mississauga, Pickering, Caledon, Oshawa, Ajax, Uxbridge, Whitby, and Clarington, Canada. Our previous and current clients from these areas are highly satisfied with our services. They cite our prompt service, reasonable rates, and different dumpster options.
WHY OPT FOR DUMPSTER RENTAL SERVICE?
The trash bins in your home can accommodate only the usual domestic waste materials. You will need larger waste disposal bins if you venture in home remodeling, home cleanout, or an outdoor improvement project. Your best option is to call a company that offers dumpster rental services. It can provide you with the right size of dumpster based on the scope and type of your project.
Dumpster rental is also a common practice of business entities. This setup will not only ensure the proper disposal of their wastes but also keep their premises clean and safe. Most of these businesses are in retail, distribution, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, and construction. It is also common in industrial facilities.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COMPANY
There are a lot of dumpster rental companies in the Greater Toronto area. However, choosing the best service provider is sometimes difficult since they all promise the same thing. Here are some tips that you can use when selecting the right company:
- must guarantee timely delivery and pick-up
- careful selection and placement of dumpster
- offers daily, weekly, or as-needed scheduling
- courteous and professional crews
- offers different dumpster sizes
- client-friendly rates
- upfront pricing and no hidden charges
- proper handling of your waste materials
DUMPSTER RENTAL GUIDE
Most homeowners don’t have any idea about the type and size of dumpster to rent. If you are one of them, please consider this simple guide:
- 14-yard dumpster. This is recommended for residential wastes, which may include rubbish removal, debris from small construction project, waste materials from home renovation, and garden cleanup. Our 14-yard dumpster measures 12.5′ long, 7.5′ wide, and 4′ tall.
- 20-yard dumpster. Best for small- to medium-sized construction and demolition projects. It is also recommended for dirt fill removal and debris from landscapes. The 20-yard dumpster can handle up to 4 tons of waste materials. It measures 4′ tall, 7.5′ wide, and 18.5′ long.
- 40-yard dumpster. It is highly recommended for industrial and commercial use. It can handle large volume of wastes, so clients can save on dumpster rental expenses. It is mostly used in construction sites, major renovation projects, retail businesses, and manufacturing facilities.
Please call EMCO Disposal Services Ltd. at (416) 690-4311 if you need more information about our waste disposal services. We offer the best dumpster rental services in the region.